CHATBOX

Closed
New Poll

Starting Guide, First of all...
Demimonde
 Posted: Apr 3 2017, 12:12 PM
Dark Mother
I had a dream that I was fine; I wasn't crazy, I was divine.
black book click to view
Demimonde

Hello, there.

Demi had the brilliant idea to somehow bring together the old days of yahoo chat rp and mesh it with a sandbox type of forum rp. We know there are other sandbox sites out there but what makes us different is that we're catering specifically to the adult crowd. There are zero constraints here. No activity checks. No filters. Well, we do ask that you be respectful af but that's pretty much it.

Basically, we just wanted somewhere we could do random plots and in-character chat with whoever happened to be online at the time and here we go. Wicked Garden at one time used to be a BDB site but Demi loved it so much that she converted it to this oasis for everyone to enjoy. So, if this sounds like it could be home for you, then follow the guide below to get started.

Sign Up! + Your first account should be your OOC Member account. It can be anything you want it to be, because let's face it, there are a TON of Jen's out there (like Demimonde herself). We ask that when you create your Member or Character accounts, that you not use any names from canon. You may allude to who your canon character is, however, by being vague. Such as... The Boy-Who-Lived, etc.

Get Sorted! + After creating your account, stop in at the Resource Center to let us know what kind of account you have so it may be sorted to its correct member group. After which, apply for your personal Black Book sub-forum so you can begin piling it up with your favorite character apps and whatnot.

Introduce Yourself! + When you've finished requesting your Black Book, stop next at Admit One and fill out our short application which doubles as an introduction to everyone on the site. Please fill it out in its entirety and once finished, it'll be pinned to your Black Book.

That's Classified! + Now that you've been sorted and you've introduced yourself and your favorite characters to everyone, it's time to head to the classified ads and browse or make your own requests if you have certain plot ideas in mind. Or, head straight to our Discord for some ICC. It's up to you!
PM Tumblr
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.